XEDITON is currently seeking energetic, self-motivated professionals with strong communication skills, for the role of Sales Representatives in various provinces. The representative will be responsible for developing business relationships with GPs, Specialists and other Healthcare providers. You will assist in the development of brand marketing that support the growth and profitability of the brands whilst working closely with both internal and external stakeholders.
The candidate will be responsible for achieving and/or exceeding periodic targets.
You will be calling on targeted GP’s, Specialists and other Healthcare providers either in community or hospital settings
Skills & Experience
The successful candidate is a highly motivated, enthusiastic and dynamic team player who is resourceful and dedicated and has competencies in adapting to changing environments.
- University Degree preferred
- Must have at least 3 years experience as a Pharmaceutical Sales Representative
- Highly energetic team player with a strong attention to detail and the ability to work both independently and collaboratively
- Creative, resourceful, organized, adaptable, self-motivated and independent
- Proficient in Microsoft Office. Experience using social media tools is an asset
- Very strong time management and organizational skills with the ability to prioritize and manage own workload whilst multi-tasking in order to meet deadlines
- Strong innovative and creative selling skills. Must have entrepreneurial spirit.
- Must have ability to learn both technical and product related materials to be able to conduct product training and communicate promotional materials and selling tools
- High energy, self-motivated, and results-oriented
- Ability to communicate with physicians and other healthcare providers
- Strong verbal and written communication skills- speaks clearly and persuasively in positive or negative situations and is able to write clearly and informatively.
- Comfortable with cold calling prospecting and must possess a strong sales aptitude.
- Must possess a valid driver’s licence.
- Maintain a professional appearance and provide a positive company image to the public
- Achieve sales targets through efficient and effective sales planning and territory management
- Develop and maintain a sales plan for the territory using the Company’s CRM system
- Implement the assigned sales plan to formulate effective client call strategies to maximize opportunities in the territory
- Seek out new promotional opportunities, develop campaigns and promotions to drive sales and raise brand awareness
- Ensure that customers’ scientific and business needs are met and build productive customer relationships
- Engage in a dialogue with customers to determine patients’ needs and determine how our products could meet those needs
- Assist in sales planning, sales strategies, territorial coverage, and forecasting processes
- Produce monthly, quarterly, and yearly analysis of the territory
- Develop tactics and strategies to develop long-term commitment and relationships with current and potential customers;
- Assist in developing and executing operational marketing plans that will support business objectives.
- Exhibit flexibility in order to adapt the selling message to the customer profile and understand the customer’s considerations
- Attend sales and product related meetings as required
- Promote & increase customer awareness of our product-line and grow the sales base within the territory
If you are ambitious, looking to be part of something that has significant growth potential and this opportunity is of interest, we would like to hear from you.
While we appreciate the interest of all applicants, only candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.