The Assistant Product Manager assists in developing and implementing marketing and advertising materials and campaigns. You will assist in the development of brand marketing strategy that supports the growth and profitability of the brands whilst working closely with both internal and external stakeholders
Xediton is a small privately-held pharmaceutical company with a focus on meeting the needs of patients, physicians and partners. We are committed to developing, partnering and making available new and established medicines to promote the health of Canadians. We are located in Mississauga, Ontario
Skills & Experience
The successful candidate is a highly motivated, enthusiastic and dynamic team player who is resourceful and dedicated and has competencies in adapting to changing environments.
- University Degree
- Must have at least 2 years hands-on marketing experience in a pharmaceutical, medical, medical devices or OTC environment. Experience in marketing pharmaceuticals or medical products into hospitals and healthcare setting is an asset
- Highly energetic team player with a strong attention to detail and the ability to work both independently and collaboratively
- Extremely proficient in Microsoft Office. Experience using social media tools is an asset
- Very strong time management and organizational skills with the ability to prioritize and manage own workload whilst multi-tasking in order to meet deadlines
- Detail-oriented, strong innovative and creative marketing skills. Must have entrepreneurial spirit.
- Must have ability to learn both technical and product related materials to be able to conduct product training and create promotional materials and selling tools
- High energy, self-motivated, and results-oriented
- Ability to communicate with physicians, executives and business partners
- Ability to partner with the sales force and sales management to develop brand strategies
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Experience with Web Marketing is an asset
- Product launch experience an asset
- Maintain a high degree of accuracy and attention to detail
- Assist in the development, production, and delivery of advertising and promotional initiatives to maximize marketing effectiveness
- Create marketing materials including but not limited to brochures, advertisements, posters, technical sheets and sales presentations
- Assist in developing and executing operational marketing plans that will support business objectives.
- Assist management with the evaluation of new product opportunities
- Arrange sales training, positioning training and competitive tactical training
- Identify and analyze customer segments and deliver new products and customer focused initiatives
- Assist in developing, implementing and evaluating strategic marketing and sales programs and promotional materials for the sales force and customers
- Assist in developing forecasts and track performance of brands
- Develop and execute integrated demand generation programs to meet marketing objectives including traditional and social media advertising
- Design, develop and implement strategies for online marketing; develop metrics to measure Social Media marketing efforts
- Assist in developing and executing product launch strategies and plans for new product launches.
- Provide advertising, marketing and brand promotional knowledge, expertise and flawless execution
- Assist with meetings and trade shows, establish contacts, develop schedules and assignments and coordinate any required communications to new and existing customers
If you are ambitious, looking to be part of something that has significant growth potential and this opportunity is of interest, we would like to hear from you. Please include your salary expectations.
To apply, please upload your resume and cover letter by completing the form below or email to firstname.lastname@example.org