The Customer Service Representative will provide service to both external customers and also support internal management.
Xediton is a small privately-held pharmaceutical company with a focus on meeting the needs of patients, physicians and partners. We are located in Oakville, Ontario.
Skills & Experience
The successful candidate is a highly motivated, enthusiastic and dynamic team player who is resourceful and dedicated and has competencies in adapting to changing environments.
- University degree required.
- Proficient computer skills, which would include Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook)
- Excellent communication skills (written and oral)
- Experience and familiarity with a Customer service and office environment
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Developed interpersonal skills; good team player
- The successful candidate will possess excellent attention to detail
- French language skills are not required but would be an asset
- Superior organizational skills, with the ability to prioritize and handle multiple tasks and deadlines, works well under pressure and has a sense of urgency
- Maintain a high degree of accuracy and attention to detail
Specific responsibilities include:
- Answer all customers’ calls regarding complaints, back orders, return authorizations, price requests, product information; contact customers with product changes or price differences in a timely, courteous and effective manner.
- Order Entry: Process orders by entering phone, EDI orders, e-mail and fax orders; contact customers regarding price differences, wrong product number, product number changes and any other problems with their order.
- Invoicing and Payments: Keep Customer and Supplier accounts up to date by posting invoices, payments and receipts.
- Maintain Customer Database
- Reporting – Compile up- to-date information for internal staff; reports may include sales reporting, backorders, inventory position, etc.
- Prepare shipping and tracing information to customers as required
- Act as a liaison between warehouse and customers in managing their account with respect to orders, shipping errors, returns and general enquiries
- Answer/route telephone calls, greet visitors, schedule meetings and other clerical duties as directed by Supervisor
- Make calls; speak with potential customers to generate interest in company’s products
- Track inventory from manufacturing through to in-transit and delivery
- Assist with inventory physical counts; Investigate, and help resolve all inventory discrepancies
- Coordinate supply chain with production schedule; Receive products in inventory system
- Accurate inventory management
- Receive product complaints and adverse drug reactions from customers and Healthcare professionals and document or forward as appropriate.
$40,000 to $50,000 per annum
If this opportunity is of interest to you and are looking to work in a small company with growth opportunities, we would like to speak to you. While we appreciate the interest of all applicants, only candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.
To apply, please upload your resume and cover letter by completing the form below or email to firstname.lastname@example.org