REVIVAL PRP System
REVIVAL PRP® is an Advanced Separator Gel based, easy to use, sterile system approved by Health Canada for the separation and collection of plasma from blood.
Some other features of the REVIVAL PRP® system are:
- Closed system: Minimizes the risk of contamination
- Accessories: All accessories required for PRP preparation can be conveniently included as a kit
- Easy to use: Very Clear and Intuitive steps, Simple IFU. Does not require additional training.
- Only one centrifugation: Designed to efficiently reduce the number of steps required
- Resuspension: Gel is designed to prevent globular portion resuspension, thereby rendering a cleaner PRP
- Processing time: Whole process should take less than 15 to 20 minutes
- Virtual elimination of Red Blood Cells – 99.9%
- Dramatic reduction of pro-inflammatory Granulocytes: Gel provides a physical barrier that separates RBC from plasma
- Over 90% platelet recovery: The Separator gel ensures a high percentage of platelets are recovered during the plasma recovery process
- Sterile system: All accessories and Gel Tubes are manufactured and packaged in a very sterile environment
- Optimal platelet concentration: The REVIVAL PRP ® system has been designed to render an optimal platelet concentration for therapeutic purposes
- Platelet concentration can be increased up to 5 times: By discarding PPP, platelet concentration can be increased to physician needs
Warning: Cannot use a scalar value as an array in /home/customer/www/xediton.com/public_html/wp-content/plugins/woocommerce/includes/wc-product-functions.php on line 916